A Columbus personal injury law firm you can trust
Founded in 1981, Ohio personal injury law firm Riehl Law LLC builds strong relationships with our clients. Our focus on communication and personal attention helps us provide the best legal services possible. Our lawyers remain by your side throughout the case — always ready to answer your questions and advise you on next steps. We get to know your objectives and tailor our strategies to accomplish your goals.
Our dedication to our clients is the reason we have succeeded in obtaining numerous notable settlements and verdicts. Read what some of our clients have said about us:
I would like to thank attorney Lawrence A. Riehl for representing me when I was in a very serious car accident. This wreck left me with a life time disability challenge with my left hand. He always answered my concerns and handled my case in a timely manner. I have already recommended him to three other individuals in separate situations that was in need of a good attorney. They are very pleased that their cases have been settled. J.A. Gallipolis, Ohio
- So pleased with the handling of my claim from start to finish. I would highly recommend your services to anyone with serious injuries. I suffered a severe traumatic brain injury, and your firm made certain that my lifelong needs will be met. D.B. Oak Hill, Ohio
- I would have been foolish to take the advice of the insurance company to handle my claim without a lawyer. Thanks for saving me. You handled my hunting case for me and took all the worries off my back. R.C. Chillicothe, Ohio
- I am so happy that my local lawyer referred our auto claim to your firm. Your expertise in truck litigation was superlative, and we are so happy with the results. J.K. Baltimore, Ohio
- You provided me with counsel when I needed it most. You were always there to answer all my questions, and I always dealt with an attorney, not a paralegal. You went above and beyond in your representation, and exceeded my expectations. A.G. Mt. Vernon, Ohio
- Thanks for talking me out of taking the offer from the insurance adjuster. Even after paying for your services, I ended up receiving more than two times their initial offer. There are so many things that the insurance company did not explain. G.S. McArthur, Ohio
- The last thing I wanted to do was to meet with lawyers after the death of my husband. After meeting you, I know that I could not have done it alone, and your handling of the claim resulted in a friendship with you that will last forever. V.O. Gallipolis, Ohio
- After two other lawyers turned down my case, Law Offices Of Mitchell Alter, LLC & Lawrence A. Riehl, LLC took a chance and I received what I had hoped for all along – JUSTICE. F.S. Delaware, Ohio
- Your firm spent an inordinate amount of time and effort on my claim, and for that I will forever be indebted to you. Your easygoing style and ability to talk to me in terms that I could understand made all the difference to me. Thanks so much and bless you. T.T. Columbus, Ohio
- I am not one to write letters of praise, but your handling of my mother’s wrongful death claim deserves comment. You are a credit to the bar, and your handling of the claim from start to finish is so much appreciated. I will refer to your firm all of my friends and associates. R.H. Norwalk, Ohio
- I am sincerely glad that I hired you.You held my hand through very difficult times and made the process of trial much easier. Thanks for believing in me and the great result achieved. C.M. Georgia
Call our lawyers locally at 614.224.8160 for a Free Consultation!
Located in Columbus, Ohio, and representing clients throughout the state of Ohio.